Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm Arrrrggghhh to Bonnarooooooo!

Yea, my pirate slang didn't even really make sense. But what I was trying to say is I'm headed out for my yearly trip to Bonnaroo Music Festival in Manchester, Tennessee. It's a four-day hippie music fest camp-out on a gigantic farm in middle Tennessee.

Radiohead and the Red Hot Chili Peppers are headlining, but I'm most excited about Skrillex, Bad Brains, Flogging Molly, and Alice-freakin'-Cooper!!

Bonnaroo is uber vegan-friendly, so I'll be posting all my fun cruelty-free festival eats when I return on Monday. Until then, I leave you with these cupcakes that I made for co-worker Louis' birthday last week. Arrrrrggghhh!


9 comments:

Southern Purple Veggie said...

Have a fun time.

Unknown said...

Bonnaroo is great time! I went in 2005. You can find so many new bands just by wandering around and checking out ones you've never heard of before. This year we are heading to All Good. I'm hoping they have lots of tasty vegan goodness but just in case I'm going prepared with my own goodies. Hope you enjoy it!

xvavaveganx said...

That's so great, have an amazing time!! Looking forward to your recap :)

VeganBeats said...

I've been to Bonnaroo so many times!!! Radiohead was headlining when I went!! HAve so much fun Bianca!!

Anonymous said...

those are so cute! i love the little parrot:) Have a blast!

Allysia said...

Oh man, I'm painfully envious of your adventure! I've always wanted to go to Bonnaroo (or however the hell it's spelt) but the money thing always seems to be lacking around this time. If I saw Radiohead live, I would swoon like crazy! One day! Have tons of fun. :)

tender b. said...

So envious. Have a great time.

Barb@ThatWasVegan said...

I'm jealous about Flogging Molly!

Des said...

SO CUTE! :) Now make some Star Wars cupcakes. ;p